Do you feel like it's easy to find yourself in a negative headspace? Maybe you spend many days down in the dumps? Lady- we've GOT to change that right now!
In this episode I'm going to teach you three highly effective ways to outsmart negativity!
1. Focus on Feeling Good
- Pay attention to your feelings throughout the day
- Be aware and identify the name for the feeling on the Emotional Guidance Scale (source: Abraham Hicks Publications)
- Make subtle shifts in your feelings to move toward feeling good more of the time
The Emotional Guidance Scale (source: Abraham Hicks Publications):
4. Positive Expectation/Belief
2. Change your language!
- Start being aware of what you say.
- Change "I'm SO busy." to "I have more than enough time for everything I need."
- Change "I'm tired." to "I am always energetic and alert."
- Change "I have so much to do." to "I quickly finish what is on my to-do list."
3. Stop comparing yourself to others.
- This combo of self doubt and competitiveness isn't serving anyone, especially you!
- It's a trap! We are all on our own journeys on this earth.
- Hide/unfollow people who trigger you, find and follow people who inspire you!
- Take the time to define your own journey and goals. Focus on THAT!
Here's to making lots of friends and making lots of money!
- Emily Benson