Are you struggling to get sales from social media? Do you have traffic to your online boutique, but it’s not converting into dollars? This episode is made for YOU! I’m going to show you the top 3 ways that are going to transform your social media into sales for your boutique business.
Here are the 3 ways you might not be converting social media into sales:
1. Your mindset is busted! Switch it up!
1. Stop saying things like “I’m not making sales” or “my FB group is dead” or “it’s not working”. Switch the script to what you DO WANT to be happening.
2. Realize that the momentum of your business is directly related to the quality of your thoughts and words. Negative thoughts keep the train in the station… and you want to get positive to get the train rolling and faster and faster.
3. Social media is a thankless job at first, but once you find just 1 person to be responsive to keep you going. That one person will turn into more! So many people quit because they don’t see the immediate results from social media posts. Don’t quit!!!
2. You aren’t showing up as authentically you.
1. Marketing in 2017 is all about selling yourself.
2. Don’t hold back from being yourself and shining in the spotlight of your business!
3. More women will want to buy from you when you are showing up as you and shining!
3. You probably aren’t taking enough action!
1. Are you developing an email list? Email marketing has the highest ROI.
2. Are you posting enough to FB and Instagram?
3. Are you engaging your customers and potential customers with your posts or are you selling too much?
Here's to making lots of friends and making lots of money!
- Emily Benson